The prices refer to the hiring of the guide. The bike is not included in the price. You can bring your own bike or rent it in the store with a 10% discount.
3 hour tour: 35€ per person.
For groups of more than 3 people, contact us to ask for price and availability.
- Routes adaptable to all levels. Tarifa is a privileged place to practice cycling and we have a multitude of routes that are very different from each other: tracks, roads, trails or trails for Enduro.
- For routes where you want to go downhill, it is advisable to use protections: knee pads, elbow pads, gloves, etc.
- The guide will adapt the routes to the level of the tenants. Falls are part of cycling and renters must be aware of their level to know what to do and what not to do.
- It is advisable to wear appropriate clothing and footwear for cycling. It is also recommended to bring water and some food, as well as sunscreen, especially in case of long routes and especially on hot dates.
- Due to the very special weather conditions in Tarifa, it is recommended to contact the guide at least one day in advance, to assess which would be the best routes on the date to be hired.